Who you’ll be working for:
An international consultancy business involved in the most complex of projects in the nuclear sector
The people you’ll be working with:
Ideally based in Warrington you will be reporting to the Head of function and you will be part of growing team of 4 number ( Some flexibility on location will be considered)
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
To work with the team and build on current capability of the business in this area.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Have experience in the application of radiation transport codes such as MCNP, Attila, MCBEND, FLUKA and Microshield.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and be prepared to manage shielding projects, as well as assuming a technical role within other projects.
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team and demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Support the company in its business development activities in order to continue our expansion.
- Mentor junior staff and provide technical advice to other members of the team.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
This role would suit someone with:
- 3-10 years experience in radiation shielding and dose assessment
- Nuclear sector experience
Whats in it for you?
An opportunity to join a growing team and support major international projects. Competitive Salary and Benefits package