Freelance Site Manager
Who you’ll be working for:
A well known construction and Plant Hire firm in Cumbria who have multiple high profile opportunities in the region and as such they have opportunities for a freelance Site Manager working on a 2-3 month contract.
The people you’ll be working with:
Reporting to the Project Manager, you’ll work on numerous Civil projects around the county.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
You will be tasked with on Site Management and producing Construction phase plans alongside the Project Manager.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Set out of the works
- Interpret of the drawings and specifications
- Daily task management of site staff
- Implement quality control
- Produce method statements and risk analysis
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance
- Plan of the works
- Oversee the as built drawings
This role would suit someone with:
- A HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Extensive experience on civil projects
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid qualifications
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic opportunity join a well-respected civil engineering team with an exciting portfolio of work ahead of them.