Civil & Structural Engineer
Who you’ll be working for:
Our client is a Civil and Structural Engineering business providing the full range of civil and structural services from Project concept through to detailed design and construction drawings.
The people you’ll be working with:
An established team in the Lancashire area consitis. You’ll start work with the Civil/Structural department. A vibrant mix of Apprentices, Mid Level Engineers and Senior Engineers.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
As a Civil/Structural Engineer you will be responsible for assisting Principal engineers in the design of structural engineering projects in a busy and professional design office and operating with best practice.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Have a minimum of 3 years Structural design experience in all basic structural materials and both residential and commercial buildings.
- Be fully computer literate in the use of CAD for preparing drawings and structural analysis
This role would suit someone with:
- CSCS Masterseries experience
- STAAD Pro software experience
Whats in it for you?
- An attractive salary
- You will be openly encouraged to undertake an active programme of in-house and well as external training that is available to all of their Engineers.
- The ability to learn from and be mentored by some great Engineers with outstanding experience.