Civil & Structural Engineer
Who you’ll be working for:
Our client is a civil and structural engineering business providing the full range of civil and structural services from project concept through to detailed design and construction drawings.
The people you’ll be working with:
An established team in the Lancashire area. You’ll start work with the Civil/Structural department. A vibrant mix of Apprentices, Mid Level Engineers and Senior Engineers.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
As a Civil/Structural Engineer you will be responsible for assisting Principal Engineers in the design of structural engineering projects in a busy and professional design office and operating with best practice.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Support the delivery of structural analysis, design and assessment in a multi-discipline environment
- Produce clear and well-presented reports, specifications, and other engineering documentation
- Superve the production of drawings and 3D BIM models
- Undertake structural survey work
This role would suit someone with:
- A minimum of 2 years Structural design experience in all basic structural materials and both residential and commercial buildings.
- Full computer literacy in the use of CAD for preparing drawings and structural analysis
- A desire to become or already be in the process of becoming chartered.
Whats in it for you?
- An attractive salary
- You will be openly encouraged to undertake an active programme of in-house and well as external training that is available to all of their Engineers.
- The ability to learn from and be mentored by some great Engineers with outstanding experience.