Who you’ll be working for:
Our client is a growing Building and Refurbishment business with a turnover in excess of over £20 million.
The people you’ll be working with:
You’ll join the team in the Commercial department, You will work on a range of different projects with the likes of Project Managers, Contracts Managers and Quantity Surveyors.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
As a Estimator, you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the tenders, with assistance from other members of the proposals team.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Manage the production of the tender costs in consultation with the team allocated to the project.
- Providing suitable market quotations to substantiate the prime cost.
- Deliver accurate prime cost submissions in a professional and logical manner.
This role would suit someone with:
- Experience in a construction environment
- A high proficiency in the use of detailed spreadsheets
- The ability to confidently communicate with all members of the proposal team
Whats in it for you?
- An attractive salary
- You get to be a part of a local growing business