Who you’ll be working for:
The energy and construction division of a Global Energy business operating across the Utilities and Renewable sectors
The people you’ll be working with:
You will support the Project Managers to deliver a large scale CHP, Boiler and Refrigeration installation project and liaise with your clients.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
To manage and control project commercials in relation to construction projects for multiple clients simultaneously. You will ensure projects are delivered to budget while managing your team.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Take responsibility for the delivery of professional assignments
- Support project team members on multiple key major projects
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the contract requirements
- Have a knowledge of current project planning techniques
- Oversee maintenance of project records
- Understand Change Management including variations /compensation events
- Possess a sound working knowledge of various standard forms of contracts including NEC and JCT
This role would suit someone with:
- Membership of an accredited professional body
- A sound understanding of current plant installation methods
- A Good working knowledge of a variety of planning software (e.g. Primavera, MS Project)
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- A presentable and articulate manner
- Excellent organisational skills along with proven time management skills
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join an international business and deliver commercially sound projects across the North of the UK on a long term contract