Structural CAD Technician
Who you’ll be working for:
Our client is a well known international multidisciplinary design consultancy who offer design solutions to clients across the nuclear, pharmaceutical, transport, power and rail sectors.
The people you’ll be working with:
Our client has a dynamic mixture of Technicians and mid to senior level Chartered Engineers in the Civil/Structural department.You will work with other teams within the business on different challenging projects in a range of industries.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
As a Civil/Structural CAD Technician, you will be responsible for offering a design input on multiple projects. You will use your technical expertise to help with delivery and liaise with members of other technical disciplines within the design team.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Provide meaningful input to the design process
- Produce drawings in a high level of detail
- Work with engineers from multiple disciplines
- Have an in depth understanding of building structures
- Have extensive experience in structural drawings and BIM models
This role would suit someone with:
- Nuclear experience (Although not essential)
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
- Experience of RC Detailing
- A proven ability as a CAD technician
- A background in Building Structures
Whats in it for you?
- An attractive salary and package
- You will be openly encouraged to undertake in-house as well as external training that is available
- The ability to learn from and be mentored by some great Engineers/Technicians with outstanding experience
- A quality working environment based on the highly sought after Westlakes Science Park