CAD Technician (Revit)
Who you’ll be working for:
A medium sized engineering consultancy who have several offices in the UK. They offer design solutions to clients across defence, nuclear, power, transport and building industries.
The people you’ll be working with:
You’ll work in the Civil/Structural department. The team boasts of a variety of strong calibre engineers and designers, from Technicians to Mid Level Engineers and Senior Engineers, You will have the opportunity to grow within the business.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
In this role, you will be a Civil/Structural CAD Technician that will be responsible for delivering a variety of drawing information. You will be working on the likes of Sections, and Structures. You will liaise with the infrastructure team to ensure all the design is fully co-ordinated.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Have a thorough understanding and experience of producing construction drawings
- Have an awareness of BIM and Revit (or be willing to be trained up in these areas)
- Hold a driving license
- Undertake site visits to inspect works and take measurements
- Work under the supervision of Senior Technicians and Engineers in the production of drawing information using AutoCAD
This role would suit someone with:
- A proven ability as a Structural CAD technician
- Relevant experience and qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in AutoCAD Suite
Whats in it for you?
- An attractive salary and package
- You will be openly encouraged to undertake in-house and well as external training that is available
- Quality working environment based in on the edge of the Lake District