EC& I Engineer
Who you’ll be working for:
Our client is a highly respected, engineering design consultancy who offer design and engineering solutions to clients in nuclear decommissioning and related sectors.
The people you’ll be working with:
You will be part of our client’s well established team of Engineers and Technicians based in West Cumbria.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
As a EC&I design engineer you will undertake scheme design tasks, including block cable diagrams, functional calculations, design risk calculations and scheme design reviews.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Undertake detailed design work, including system schematics, panel layouts, cable functional calculations and software specifications.
- Produce manufacturing documentation including wiring diagrams, schedules, PLC code, FATs, and method statements.
- Client liaison.
- Post project reviews.
- Internal liaison with the project teams.
- Assist with tendering documentation.
- Comply with quality and H&S policies of the business.
This role would suit someone with:
- Degree/HND or Higher Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering.
- Software experience of AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux.
- Experience of manufacturing, assembly and test techniques.
- Knowledge of design tools and techniques.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise workload.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity over time to take on greater levels of responsibility and autonomy as your skills develop, and as you are supported with professional development.
- Opportunity to work in the nuclear sector.
- The ability to learn from and be mentored by leading Engineers.