Lead Civil & Structural Engineer
Who you’ll be working for:
Our client is a well known international multidisciplinary design consultancy who offer design solutions to clients across the nuclear, pharmaceutical, transport, power and rail sectors.
The people you’ll be working with:
You’ll work in the Civil/Structural department where you will be helping with the increased workload in their non nuclear business. Our client has a vibrant mix of Technicians and Mid to Senior Level Engineers. You will also work with other multi-discipline teams within the business on different challenging projects in a range of industries. The team has a total of 8 Chartered Engineers, So you will be contributing to a team with a wealth of experience.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
In this role, as a Lead Civil/Structural Engineer you will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and developing relationships with key existing and prospective clients. You will manage the technical development of the structural engineering capability and support Structural Engineers & Technicians. You will also have technical responsibility for structural engineering design delivery on a range of projects, delivering to time, budget and the required level of quality.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Be a Chartered Engineer
- Have a relevant degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Have a proven capability to technically deliver civil and structural engineering projects
- Have a good level of previous engineering design experience. This should include detailed analysis of structures and detail design of elements in all major materials
This role would suit someone with:
- Nuclear experience (Although not essential)
- Experience of working in a consultancy
- The ability to engage with Clients and Stakeholders to grow relationships and win work.
Whats in it for you?
- An attractive salary and package
- You will be openly encouraged to undertake in-house and well as external training that is available
- The ability to learn from and be mentored by some great Engineers with outstanding experience
- A quality working environment based on the highly sought after Westlakes Science Park