Who you’ll be working for:
A civil engineering business who specialise in Renewable, and general Water industry work. Boasting developments across the North of the UK and throughout Scotland.
The people you’ll be working with:
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you’ll work with a newly established team based in their site location office in North Cumbria.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
You will be tasked with setting out complex civil structures, piling and earthworks.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Set out of the works using GPS equipment
- Interpret of the drawings and specifications
- Daily task and manage the site staff
- Implement quality control
- Produce method statements and risk analysis
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance
- Plan of the works
- Oversee the as built drawings
This role would suit someone with:
- A HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in setting out
- Extensive experience on civil projects
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid qualifications
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic opportunity join a well-respected civil engineering team in a new business venture
- An attractive salary and package.