Who you’ll be working for:
A construction and civil engineering business who specialise in commercial and industrial fabrication and installation across a wide range of industries. With developments across the UK, they have multiple projects in the Cumbria region and as such they have opportunities for people in their project team.
The people you’ll be working with:
Reporting to the Management team, you’ll work with a small team based in their facility in West Cumbria.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
Prepare schedules for tender submissions and produce weekly progress updates for construction schemes.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Resourcing and Updating of Plans
- Baselining and schedule change control
- Report writing on the status of live projects and recovery planning when necessary.
- Critical Path Analysis & What-if scenario modelling
- Working with risk teams to develop schedule risk analysis
- Interfacing with delivery teams and clients on planning and project control issues such as dependency management.
This role would suit someone with:
- Experience with Primavera P6.
- The ability to plan from first principles.
- Infrastructure project experience.
- Good Civils knowledge through experience or qualification.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on an exciting new long term project.
- Ability to work in a small close-knit team