Who you’ll be working for:
A well known construction and civil engineering business who specialise in commercial and Industrial construction work. They have developments across the north of the UK. They have multiple high profile opportunities in the region and as such they have opportunities for Civil Engineering and Groundworks experienced people.
The people you’ll be working with:
You'll be site based, with projects throughout Cumbria and North Lancashire.
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
You will be tasked with setting out civil structures, piling and earthworks.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Set out of the works
- Interpret of the drawings and specifications
- Daily task management of site staff
- Implement quality control
- Produce method statements and risk analysis
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance
- Plan of the works
- Oversee the as built drawings
This role would suit someone with:
- A HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in setting out
- Extensive experience on civil projects
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid qualifications
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic opportunity join a well-respected civil engineering team with an exciting portfolio of work ahead of them.
- An attractive salary and package.