Who you’ll be working for:
An established civil engineering and development business who specialise in housing developments, hydro electric, renewables, and general water industry work. They have developments across the north of the UK and throughout Scotland. Newly acquired, they are looking to expand their operation and as such have a number of opportunities for Civil Engineering and Groundworks experienced people.
The people you’ll be working with:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll work with a growing team based in their Head Office in North Cumbria. You'll work with project teams initially in Cumbria and then on projects in Lancashire and Scotland
What you’ll be asked to achieve:
As a Site Engineer you will be tasked with setting out civil structures, piling and earthworks.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
- Set out of the works
- Interpret of the drawings and specifications
- Daily task management of site staff
- Implement quality control
- Produce method statements and risk analysis
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance
- Plan of the works
- Oversee the as built drawings
This role would suit someone with:
- A HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in setting out
- Extensive experience on civil projects
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid qualifications
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic opportunity join a well-respected civil engineering team in a new business venture
- An attractive salary and package.